The Centennial High School Boosters PTA athletic scholarship is a one-time $500 grant awarded to one male and one female athlete at Centennial High School.
ELIGIBILITY: The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria. PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE MATERIALS OUTLINED BELOW BEFORE SUMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION.
1. Academic Record: The applicant must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative grade point average at the time of application.
2. Athletic Performance: The applicant must have:
Obtained at least one varsity letter
Participated in athletics at Centennial during their senior year
3. Leadership: The applicant should have participated in extracurricular activities at Centennial outside of athletics, as well as community-related activities.
4. Citizenship: The applicant must be cooperative, honest, courteous, and must demonstrate good character and sportsmanship.
5. The applicant must be a senior at Centennial High School.
6. The applicant must be attending higher education in the fall term of 2021. The scholarship is to be used towards the applicant’s higher education.
7. The applicant must submit the Athletic Scholarship Application Form below, including a short (500 words) essay on the topic “How participation in athletics at Centennial has enhanced my education.”
8. The applicant must have two recommendations. One must be from a member of the Centennial athletic department (coach). The second should be from someone outside the athletic department.