Read the application procedures and the terms and conditions carefully before completing same.
Please ensure all information given are true, accurate and correct.
False particulars or wilful suppression of material facts will render you liable to disqualification. All required documents must be uploaded with application. Closing date as advertised. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified.
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
• Malaysian citizens below 25 years of age as on 1st January this year.
• Possess good results in SPM/STPM or other equivalent qualifications.
• Be active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
• Must not be bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational institutions or organisations.
• Must be able to gain admission to approved educational institutions.
Kindly note that recipients of awards or scholarships which are not directly offered by The Star but are offered by any other sponsors / donors / educational institutions or any corporations, persons or organisations through The Star may be required to sign a bond with the awarding organisations / benefactors.
The scholarship award is not a cash award but will be in the form of academic course to be offered by the participating colleges / institutions of higher learning / universities with the tuition fee and / or such other incidental expenses fully paid up.