If you have already registered or scheduled an appointment with Creative District, please end this session and close the window.
For assistance, please contact Creative District at +65 6471 2788 for more details during working hours or Whatsapp ONLY 8337 1948 .
All Payment has to be made to Creative District Pte Ltd only.
LOCATION FOR SHOOT:
20 Jalan Kilang ABM Building unit 06-01 Singapore 159418
Quickly submit your registration and have a once in a lifetime memory!
Photoshoot session with academic dress (Gown, mortarboard and hood)
Including 1 x 4R Individual Photo Print
TOTAL PAYABLE: S$108
Including 1 x 10R Family Photo Print (max 3 pax)
*Additional pax @ S$20 each
TOTAL PAYABLE: S$220
Including 1 x 14R Family Photo Print (max 3 pax) & 1 x 10R Individual
Comes with social media resolution softcopy
TOTAL PAYABLE: S$285
Including 1 x 20R Family Photo Print (max 3 pax) & 1 x 10R Individual
TOTAL PAYABLE: S$338
Academic Dress Notes:
1. Graduation gown will be used only during the photo shoot session.
2. Only 2nd hand academic dress is up for purchase at the moment. Each set is priced at $200.00. Please give us the order 2 weeks before collection.
Hire of academic dress is subject to the following conditions:
1. You are required to return items in good condition by the time detailed on your receipt. Failure to do so will mean forfeiting your deposit. Please note that this is the property of the company. Failing to return the academic dress will be reported as theft and all fees legal fees will be accountable by the hirer.
2. You will be charged for the value of any academic dress not returned and will be liable for debt collection costs.
3. You are required to collect the gown in person for fitting. Academic dress can be returned by another party with written consent from hirer or graduate together with Creative Distrcit invoice (CP).
4. No Academic dress to be brought overseas without prior arrangment with Creative District. All materials are not allow to go custom without a letter of consent from us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q1: I chose my timeslot, but I cannot make it on the day for collection, can I rearrange for another day?A1: You are encouraged to book your session as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. However, if you wish to reschedule, you may do so at least 5 days in advance. The timeslots are on first-come-first-served basis.
Q2: How long does a photography session take?A2: As part of the Safe Management policy, each graduand is allocated a max. of 15 minutes for both individual and family shots.
Q3: Is there a makeup artist provided for the photo shoot?A3: No, the Graduation Photography Package does not include a makeup artist. You may wish to put on your makeup before coming to the studio.
Q4: Will the gown be worn by multiple graduands?A4: No, there will not be any repeat wear of the gown. The gown will only be worn by you and sent to the drycleaners.
Q5: Will there be any other school or university gowns provided for the photo taking session?A5: Yes, we can prepare other university gowns other than UCD which subject to availability.
Q6: Where is the location for the photo taking?A6: The location is at 20 Jalan Kilang, ABM Building, #06-01, Singapore 159418.
Q7: Can I bring my own camera?A7: We are sorry to inform you that the use of personal camera and photographic equipment is strictly prohibited.
Q8: I have a question that is not found here. Who should I contact?A8: Please contact via email: email@example.com or tel: 6471 2788.