Requirements for Boarding
1. All animals must be current (within the past year) rabies, distemper, canine influenza N8/N2, fecal and have had bordetella within past 6 months.
2. All animals must be free of external and internal parasites (e.g. ticks, fleas, worms) or they will be treated at owner's expense.
3. HPACC has my permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
4. If owner or agent fails to pick up pet(s) within 72 hours of scheduled pick-up date, without notification, HPACC has the legal right to have the animal(s) picked up by Animal Control. (As the owner, you are still responsible for any fees incurred)
5. Stays of 14+ days, require a deposit of 50% at drop off, with weekly payments until week of pick up.