Thank you for your interest in Help Counselling. We are a low cost counselling charity, offering short and long term counselling to adult clients. Help provides a general counselling service with an integrative approach and our counsellors are in training with professionally accredited training schools and are therefore not yet qualified. This means that we are not able to support individuals with more complex mental health needs or to offer specialist counselling.
In making your application to be considered for counselling with Help, please read all statements and fields carefully before completing the form.
- We offer both online and face-to-face counselling and charge from £25 and £35 per session respectively.
- Sessions are weekly, at the same time and day, and last for 50 minutes.
- Once you have completed this form, if we think our service is suitable for your needs, we will invite you for a one-off online assessment lasting 60 minutes. The cost of this is £25.
- Online counselling sessions can only take place when you are in a private and secure place where you are free from interruptions. We cannot conduct sessions with you if you are in public place or outside.
- Face-to-face sessions are available in a number of locations within Greater London.
- Our waiting times are from between 2 - 6 weeks from assessment depending on availability.
Please note that if you have been adopted and require counselling directly relating to your adoption or the adoption process, e.g. tracing birth parents, we are currently unable to offer you counselling due to a legal restriction applying to the counselling profession. If you would like more information about this, please contact us at email@example.com.