ABOUT "SPRING FLING: OPEN HOUSE" 2021 - Following the success of Small Business Saturday in November, we are offering a Spring opportunity for the community to come out to celebrate and support you and your business. On April 10, locally owned businesses within the Historic Ormond Beach district will band together to offer a unique dining, shopping & networking experience at the heart of our city.
- Offerings: Businesses must offer a special promotion of their choice that is unique to their business: free tastings, live music, flash sales, welcoming parties, themed activities, and kids crafts are just a few ideas. The "Open House" theme inspires a festive and welcoming atmosphere to reintroduce your business to prospective customers.
- Maps: Customers are given maps featuring participating businesses as they stroll along Granada Blvd between A1A and Orchard, and promotions will be listed on our event page.
- Promotion: Businesses who want to participate must help with the promotion the event, and must be prepared on April 10th with some kind of offering. If you will not be present on the day of the event, please thoroughly inform your staff that you have committed to participating in the event and be sure they know exactly what your promotion is. Ormond Mainstreet will be promoting the event via newspaper, banners, posters, street signs, radio ads and more.
- Materials: OMS also handles the coordination of businesses, distribution of supplies, maps and decorations, balloons, and other organizational requirements of this event. Please help us out by getting registered as soon as possible. We will distribute your maps and flyers prior to the event, and balloons to signify your participation on the day of the event.
- Scavenger Hunt: Be a part of the Spring Scavenger Hunt ($25 per business/limit 16 businesses). Give shoppers an extra reason to visit your business. Participating stores must agree to display the flower arrangement that players will be looking for and sign off on players passports. Prizes will be given in the form of MainStreet’s new Beach Bucks scrip. By participating in this Scavenger Hunt you agree to accept these scrip payments through the month of May. Scrip received as payment may be turned in to Ormond Beach MainStreet for cash.
- Spring Fling Participation Costs: FREE to Ormond Beach Mainstreet members. $20 for non-members. Registration Deadline - Monday, March 29.