Skin Care Client Policies
Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information to third parties.
• Masks are to be worn upon entering the Boutique and after your session
• Please turn your cell phone to silent for optimal relaxation
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments, therefore please arrive 15min prior to your scheduled session
• Please reschedule your session if you are more than 10 minutes late. Please plan accordingly
• 6 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged a cancellation fee of $35 for your session
• You will be draped and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed
• You will have a consultation with your Esthetician to discuss your session
• Should the session require, after your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level and proceed to get under the blanket and the sheet of the skin care table
• Inappropriate behavior be it gestures, touching or speech will not be tolerated and your appointment will be discontinued immediately and you may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
• We do not offer REFUNDS
Client Agreement/Informed Consent:
I understand that Licensed Estheticians do not diagnose illness, disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, or perform skin treatments below the epidermal layer of the skin without the presence of a physician.
I acknowledge that professional skin care is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician/dermatologist be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive professional skin care services as a form of skin therapy, skin maintenance and relaxation
I understand that treatment given is designed to address skin concerns and proper skin care maintenance
I also undersand that if at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my Licensed Esthetician so they can adjust.
I understand that my Esthetician or I may end the session at any time for any reason
I have stated my pertinent skin care history and skin concerns, and will update the Esthetician of any changes in my skin status.
I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold harmless Soulrenity Wellness Spa & Boutique, LLC, it's board, associates, partners, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors and my Licensed Esthetician from any liability whatsoever arising from failure to do so on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the skin care policies and client agreement above.