SCHOLARSHIP SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO
MAY 28, 2021
The following requirements must be completed to be considered for the scholarship.
1. Be a male of African-American descent graduating from a Broward County Public High School.
2. Have a 2.5 unweighted GPA on the UNOFFICIAL transcript uploaded at the time of application.
3. Upload a 4x6 photograph (HEADSHOT ONLY) that is clear and may be used for publication (graduation photo preferred).
4. Provide proof of enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited HBCU before the scholarship is awarded. The deadline for submission of proof is 9/30/21.
5. Utilize the scholarship within one year of the notification of award or it will be forfeited. (Please note: If extenuating circumstances occur, the T.J. Reddick Scholarship Committee must be contacted in writing immediately, but no later than one year after the notification of award. The committee will make the final decision regarding all awards.)
6. ONE completed Essay (500 words typed).
7. Virtual interviews will be conducted with students who submit completed and timely applications.
If you experience any problems, please contact the T.J. Reddick Scholarship Commitee at (305) 333-8286.