HAVE A HEART TNR TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
1. I understand the cat must remain in a live trap due to temperament in order to have a safe surgery performed.
2. I understand that there is some risk of injury or death in the procedure and the use of anesthetics and drugs. If the cat is pregnant at the time of surgery, I understand that pregnancy will be terminated.
3. I agree that any cat who is medically untreatable or in severe or chronic pain will be humanely euthanized at the veterinarian’s discretion while the cat is under anesthesia. I understand I will be notified post-euthanasia.
4. I understand that if a bite occurs during the cat’s stay, Have A Heart TNR inc. will follow public health Rabies protocol.
5. I understand that donations are not required to participate in the program, but are greatly appreciated to help Have A Heart TNR continue their live saving work.
6. I understand that the trapped cats will be returned to where they were trapped, and not removed.
I give consent for Have A Heart TNR inc. staff and volunteers to perform trappings on my property and will inform neighbors of the program.
I acknowledge that feral cats are wild animals which can be unpredictable in their behavior and are capable of inflicting serious bodily injury. I willingly assume the risk and responsibility of participating in this program. I hereby release Have A Heart TNR inc., all veterinarians, assistants, volunteers, and directors, from any and all claims arising out of or connected with the performance of this program and procedure or any adverse reactions to vaccinations. I agree that I have not and will not claim any right of compensation from them, or file action by reason of such sterilizations or attempted sterilization of such animal or any consequences related thereto. Caregiver/agent hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Have A Heart TNR inc.harmless for any damaged caused during the transportation of the animal, or for any damages caused by unforeseeable events including fire, vandalism, burglary, extreme weather, natural disasters or other acts of God.