CHANGE OF CLASS TIMETABLE REQUEST FORM
The request can only be approved if there are seats available in the proposed class and the student satisfies the appropriate academic level that has been assessed by the Course Coordinator.
This form must be submitted by the end of the second week of the current term.
Do NOT start attending the proposed class until your request is approved by the Course Coordinator.
Students are permitted to make only one request per term.
Please return this form to Reception, Business Institute of Australia.
If approved, the changes to your class timetable will be effective from the following week (Monday) of the approval. The outcome of your request will be informed either via email or over the phone within 3 working days.
NEW TIMETABLE REQUEST:
Please indicate the class timetable change you wish to make and detail your reason(s) for this request. Your application cannot be considered unless you provide this information.
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Certificate III in Travel
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- Advanced diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma of Social Media Marketing
Current Class (Group)
Current Class (Shift)
Proposed Class (Group)
Proposed Class (Shift)
FORM: SDT09.002 Change of Class Timetable Request Form LAST UPDATED: Oct 2017, Version No.1
Should be Empty: