** COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND WAIVER **
The health and safety of all Kids Camp participants, volunteers, and families is a top priority. The risk of exposure to Covid-19 is not as prevalent in our community, but is still possible. We expect participants, volunteers, and families to adhere to all COVID-related health and cleaning protocols for the prevention of COVID-19.
Kids Camp leadership will closely monitor the Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines that apply to our day camp setting, knowing that things may change between now and when Kids Camp starts. With this in mind, these are the current guidelines for participating in Kids Camp:
- If a member of your family is self-quarantining due to a confirmed exposure within the 10 days before Kids Camp begins, the participant or volunteer may still attend Kids Camp, unless the quarantined person develops symptoms or becomes positive for COVID-19 within the 10 days before Kids Camp begins.
- If any member of your family is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath) within the 10 days before Kids Camp begins, the participant or volunteer may not attend Kids Camp.
- Masks are required to be worn by participants and volunteers at all times (excluding snack time) and by family members when they are dropping off and picking up their child.
- When dropping off and picking up your child, families (children included) must maintain minimum 6 ft physical distance from others. Drop-off and pick-up will be outdoors.
- No restrooms and No building entry allowed for families of participants.
I understand that adhering to the above guidelines does not completely eliminate my risk or my family’s risk of exposure to COVID-19, and should I or a member of my family experience any COVID-19 related symptoms (such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath), I am advised to seek the advice of my healthcare provider, clinic, or hospital.
In such cases, I will immediately alert Dee Ann Lord at 303-358-7997 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If any participant, volunteer, or immediate family member tests positive for COVID-19 while in attendance at Kids Camp, they are asked to notify Dee Ann immediately and all families and volunteers will be notified.
My signature below acknowledges that I am fully aware, and assume all responsibility for any potential risks associated with my child's attendance or my attendance at Kids Camp 2021, including being exposed to and/or contracting COVID-19 from other individuals, surfaces and/or airborne particles.