1. Unit/weeks with outstanding maintenance fees as of January 31st are not eligible for the Rental Program.
2. IRS Form 1099 will be issued to Homeowners in accordance with tax regulations. No unit/week will be rented unless the owner provides a duly completed and signed IRS Form W-9 if the owner is a U.S. citizen. If the owner resides outside the United States and is not a U.S. citizen, the owner will provide a duly completed and signed W-8ECI.
3. This listing agreement should be returned as early as possible to increase the rental agent’s ability to obtain a rental reservation.
4. It is the responsibility of the Homeowner to ensure receipt of this listing agreement by the Owners Association. This form will need to be submitted on an annual basis to remain in the rental program.
5. Although the rental agent will attempt to rent the unit/weeks listed, it does not guarantee rentals for all or any of the unit/weeks in the rental pool.
6. Once some or all of a unit/week is committed to rental, it cannot be withdrawn if reservations have been confirmed.
7. Owners must notify the Owners Association, Inc. immediately if the unit is being used for any purpose other than rental through the Owners Association, Inc. Owners’ may not pull their rental status within 24 hours of the arrival date.
8. Unit/weeks that have been space-banked with any exchange company cannot be listed for rent.
9. The Mountainside Resort Owners Association, Inc. will deduct from the gross rental revenue a commission of 35% plus nightly Assurant change of $8.54/night*. Assurant fee is insurance to cover and damages done by renter.
(*Nightly Assurant rate set by corporate partner VACASA and is subject to change)
10. Rental revenue checks will be distributed 60 days after reservation departure date.