Please note, this form will ask questions about the individual completeing the form and further, the group or organisation you work with (if applicable).
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Tell it straight
- We need the simple messages that we provide to be reported without interpretation or “spin”
2. Resist the temptation to engage in argument about the information we give you – if the information you are given in questioned or challenged – please tell us
3. Tell us what is happening in your communities
- We need to know what is happening in your communities so that we can adapt
4. Lead by example – Hands, Face, Space
– Follow the government rules and get the vaccine when it is offered to you and encourage your contacts to do the same
I (Full name) have read the Code of Conduct on (date) and agree to the terms. I also give the Welwyn Hatfield community Service permission to hold my data in line with GPDR.