PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING!
1. The City has partnered with a credit card processing agency to provide you the option to pay via credit or debit card. There will be a $2 convenience fee applied to your total credit or debit card purchase for this service. No convenience fee is charged when paying with a checking account.
2. To pay online with a credit or debit card, click the "Pay Now" button below. Under "Pay for your building permit," enter "Contractorwater" as all one word without any spaces (or the quotation marks).
3. After your payment has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation number. Come back to this page and enter it in the box below.
4. After payment has been submitted, you must return to this page, add your confirmation number below, and hit the submit button. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS STEP, WE WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION AND WILL HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING YOU APPLIED!
5. Once payment has been made, call Public Works at (989) 779-5401. Once payment is confirmed on our end, we will provide you with the meter lock code so that you may obtain water from the fill station.
If you have any questions, please call
Public Works at (989) 779-5401.