The Central Falls Family Self Sufficiency Foundation announces the availability of SECURITY DEPOSIT assistance funding to low income Central Falls residents who have had a reduction in income due to COVID-19.
· Must be a Central Falls resident
· The household must earn at or below 80% if Area Median Income adjusted for family size:
1 Person $48,750
2 Persons $55,700
3 Persons $62,650
4 Persons $69,600
5 Persons $75,200
6 Persons $80,750
Preferences will be given to households that are at a risk of imminent homelessness as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Approved assistance payments will be issued directly to landlords.
· One application per unit.
· Tenants occupying a property owned by relatives are not eligible.
· Public Housing, Section 8 and private residential tenants are eligible.
· Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Central Falls Family Self Sufficiency Foundation, 30 Washington Street, Central Falls, RI 02863
· Only completed applications will be processed.
Central Falls Family Self Sufficiency Foundation will not discriminate on a basis of race, color, sex, religion, creed, nationality or ethnic origin, age, family or marital status, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, deny any family or individual the opportunity to apply for, or receive assistance under this program.