1. I am aware of the physical risks my child faces due to his/her mental and/or physical condition. I understand that the actions of my child cannot be controlled at all times.
2. I hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the above listed child.
3. I personally assume all risk in connection with my enrolling of my child in the Guts One-on-One program for any harm, injury, or damages that may befall my child/ward as a result of my enrolling my child, whether forseen or unforseen, and I still wish to enroll my child in the One-on-One program.
4. If my child is injured or needs medical attention while attending the One-on-One program, I give Guts Church, its employees and volunteers, permission to seek medical diagnosis and treatment which in their best judgement they deem to be necessary or appropriate under the circumstances.
5. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged while my child is attending the Guts One-on-One program, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Guts Church on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
By signing below you are agreeing to give your consent for emergency medical treatment if we are unable to contact you.