1. The use of drugs, medication, or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness.
2. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt of your ability to use the sauna.
3. No guests under the age of 18 are permitted in the sauna unless accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or supervising and consenting adult.
4. Please discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy, or heatexhausted.
5. Sauna sessions should be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes at one time.Please take breaks throughout your sauna session, if needed.
6. It is advisable to drink water before and after the sauna session.
7. It is advisable to not eat at least one to two hours prior to your sauna session toavoid any ill feelings.
8. It is advisable to shower prior to your sauna session.
9. If you have an open wound, you will not be permitted to use the sauna.
10.Guests using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to the use of the sauna.
11.Pregnant women should consult a physician prior to the use of the sauna.Excessive body temperatures have the potential for causing fetal damage duringthe early stages of pregnancy.
12.Do not use any lotions, make-up, or chemicals prior to the sauna session. Theseitems may block pores and affect perspiration as well as, stain the wood in thesauna or cause irritation to other guests. It is solely your responsibility to monitor your body and its’ reactions and determine if it is appropriate to use the sauna. You alone are responsible for your safety and well-being.
I acknowledge and accept the risks inherent by the use of the sauna. I voluntarily assume the risk of injury, accident or death which may arise from the use of the sauna. I and any of my heirs, executors, representatives, or assigns hereby release me from all claims or liabilities for personal injury or property damages of any kind sustained while on the premises, during the use of the sauna, and from any advice provided by an employee, independent contractor, or any representative of The ExerScience Center. I agree that this Application and Waiver is in effect for all sauna sessions with The ExerScience Center and ill not expire unless requested by either party and understand it is my personal responsibility to consult with my doctor regarding my participation.
1. All reservations must be scheduled ahead of time. Walk-ins may be accommodated depending on availability.
2. Payment in full is collected and due on-site before entering the sauna.
3. If you need to cancel, please let us know 24-hours prior to your reservation.
4. Loose clothing or a bathing suit must be worn during your reservation at all times.5. No Shoes allowed inside the sauna.
6. We ask that you also sit on a towel while in the sauna and wipe the seat andbackrests when leaving the sauna to be considerate for the next guest.
7. No cell phones, computers, cameras, etc., when other clients are present.
8. No external audio when other clients are present.
9. No lotions, perfume, or cologne.
10. No food or drinks permitted in the sauna. Please leave your drink on the table.
11. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation as this allows time for paperwork, to collect payment, and use the facilities if needed.
12. We ask that you are respectful of others. If at any time we feel that the otherguest, staff on-site, the equipment, or the space isn’t being respected, TheExerScience Center team can ask you to leave. You will not be refunded thereservation fee.
I Name*, have read, agree to, and will abide by these terms and conditions.