For rising 7th graders and high schoolers
Camp dates: Monday, June 7 - Friday, July 23
Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Club hours: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Lunch is provided
Camp fees for the entire summer:
Family Rates: $100 first child, $75 second child, and $50 each additional child
*Participants must be brother(s) and sister(s) who live in same household for the family rate to apply.
· Continuous tardy pick-up could lead to late fees, Club suspensions, or dismissal from the camp – without refund.
· FIELD TRIPS ARE EARNED! Members will be selected according to positive behavior, program participation, and attendance.
· Dress Code: shorts, t-shirts, and sneakers .The “hand rule” (with arms extended at the side, shorts should not rise above the finger tips) will be in effect.
· Camp slots are limited
· The club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
· CELL PHONES must remain hidden during camp hours. Campers must gain permission from Club Staff should they need to use their CELL PHONES.
· Telephone and CELL PHONE use by camp members is limited for emergency use only. For questions or concerns, call the Club:770-307-1399 Office:770-307-0319
Participation in the Boys & Girls Club of Winder-Barrow is a privilege, and the club is not obligated to provide care for children who are unwilling to cooperate with club staff and volunteers.