1. How Much Does It Cost?
The fee for the first session is $250, and it includes:
Evaluation and assessment to figure out your flexibility needs and increase self awareness.
Compression massage to warm the body up and decrease muscle stiffness.
Trigger point release to release tight knots and muscle tension.
Whole body stretch to release stored tension/energy and elongate muscles.
Alleviate aromatherapy balm to help keep you calm.
Heated Crystal Energy mat to help you relax and release negative energy.
ANY SESSIONS AFTER THAT The fee is $125.
Please note sessions with Ben are at a higher rate.
- Save $$$ and get a package.
- Gratuity Included in fee.
- Late Cancellations: All appointments not cancelled in 24 hours will incur a $75 fee.
- No Call/No SHow appointments will be charged the full amount of service.
1. Is this type of therapy right for me?
If you are dealing/struggling with tension, trauma, stress, shock in your body, then this would be highly recommended for you. If you have been to diffrent medical professions for help (ie.. Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, Ortho.) and you are still suffering/dealing with the same issue, we may be the solution you need!
2. How can I schedule an appointment?
There are several ways that you can schedule with us.
A) You may schedule online by completing this form and we will take you to our online calendar.
B) If you are having issues booking please contact us via text message by texting (202) 897 1013.
3. How quickly can you see a new patient?
New patients are seen 6 days week and on the same day.
4. Are you open on weekends and late evenings?
Yes, we do have weekend hours and late evening hours till 7pm. All patients must report 30 minutes before we close in order to be seen.
5. Do you accept insurance
Yes! We do accept HSA/FSA debit cards.
6. What is the address and is there parking?
Our address is 6309 Baltimore avenue suite 203 Riverdale, Maryland 20737. Free surface parking as well as garage parking is available for free.