This Agreement, made on the date executed below by and between Life Recaptured, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Organization”, and the undersigned named individual, who's birthdate, home address, and phone number has been entered within, hereinafter referred to as “Volunteer.”
Whereas Volunteer intends to donate services to the Organization identified above, Organization accepts the donation of Volunteer’s services based on the terms below:
1. Volunteer services shall be donated, and Volunteer is not entitled to, nor expects, any present or future salary, wages, or other benefits for its services to Organization.
2. Volunteer agrees to follow the supervision and direction of any personnel, employee, or lead Volunteer of Organization, and to participate in any training required by the Organization in order to volunteer.
3. Volunteer agrees that he/she/they will not be considered to be an employee of the Organization, for any purposes other than tort claims and injury compensation, while performing the above described voluntary services.
4. Volunteer agrees that he/she/they is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties, and Volunteer accepts it may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
5. Volunteer agrees he/she/they will fully cooperate with Organization and its agents in any investigation, lawsuit, arbitration, or any other legal or quasi-legal proceedings that arise from the matters covered by this Agreement. Volunteer agrees to notify the Organization immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the Volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the Volunteer of Organization.
6. Volunteer agrees he/she/they is a volunteer of the Organization as of the date listed in the signature section of this Agreement. This volunteer position may be terminated at any time by the Organization or by Volunteer with 7 days written notice to the other.
7. Neither this Organization nor the Volunteer intends any employment or contractual relationship to be created. If this changes at any time, and there is a possibility that the Volunteer might undertake paid work for the Organization, the Organization will discuss that with the Volunteer and document the arrangements in a formal employment contract or other formal written agreement.
8. If Volunteer is charged with or has committed a crime or engages in any actions involving moral turpitude or which may bring Organization or any of its affiliates under ridicule, contempt, scandal, public disrepute, or which shock, insult, or offend the people of this nation or any class or group thereof or reflects unfavorably upon Organization, or which in the judgment of Organization is or may be detrimental to Organization or its affiliates, then Organization may immediately terminate this Agreement by written notice to Volunteer.
9. Volunteer and Organization agree that they will not disparage or speak unfavorably about the other Party to third parties or in public or otherwise take any action or make any comment whatsoever that would harm, injure, or potentially harm, or injure the goodwill of the Party.