1. There is a $2.00 fee for each state wide ring/tattoo transfer. Rabbits purchased from outside Tasmania are still required to be transferred, however there is no fee applicable for those transfers.
2. It is the responsibility of the buyer to tranfer rabbit details.
3. Rings & Tattoos are for the purpose of rabbits to be shown and for identification.
4. Rabbits are not to be sold wearing a ring to non-club members. Rabbits sold to non-members must have their rings removed.
5. If a rabbit is purchased from a judge there is a 3 month waiting period from date of purchase before it can be exhibited under that judge.
6. Ring/Tattoo numbers must be registered in the name of the owner before they are eligible for exhibition.