HOW THE CRITIQUE COMPETITION WORKS:
*** This critique competition will give athletes an opportunity to perform their routines for feedback from judges prior to the Provincial Open Competition.
1. The Critique Competition is open to all Alberta athletes.
2. The set system will be divided by age division cohort groups.
Cohort Group #1 - 0-8 years
Cohort Group #2 - 9-11 years
Cohort Group # 3 - 12-14 years
Cohort Group # 4 - 15 years +
*** Each cohort group will compete in all of their events during their scheduled timeslot.
3. All participants must follow the current AHS and ABTA guidelines.
4. Athletes may perform their routines indoors or outdoors.
5. Entry Deadline is Monday May 3.
6. The competition set system will be emailed to participants on Monday May 10.
7. This competition is for judges CRITIQUE only and cannot be used for advancement.