Questions to ask:
1. What is the maximum coverage and % rate?
2. Is there an age restriction?
3. What is the 01901-records code covered at? And under what category? (ortho, basic, or preventive)
4. What is the maximum initial fee % the insurance will pay?
11. Spacing and crowding (arch length discrepancy)
Resolve upper crowding with:
Resolve lower crowding with:
Generally we do not recommend IPR of posterior teeth. It is clinically difficult to do it with IPR strips/disks and using IPR burs is too aggressive. Carries risk and loose contact points are other among other reasons for avoiding IPR of posterior teeth.
ClearAssist automatically adds special instructions here. Please review before submission.