Covid-19 Operating Procedures and Conditions Spring 2021
DuPage county is at Phase 4 for Covid-19 Pandemic operating procedures.
We will be doing our best to keep our attendees as safe as possible during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Face Coverings: All attendees must wear a mask over their mouth AND nose at all time unless you are SEATED and eating or drinking. Face shields alone are not acceptable.
Temperature Checks: All attendees will have their temperature checked at the front door. If you have a temperature you will be denied entry.
Waiver Questions: All attendees are required to complete the waiver online at the time of registration. There are Covid-19 questions designed to keep everyone safe.
Pre-Registration: We want everyone to be comfortable with their dancing experience. To adhere to capacity restrictions, registration will be done online. We can only admit up to 50 attendees at a time. If we are notified before the dance that someone cannot make the dance, will we contact those on the waiting list. If you would like to simply show up you may, but if we are at capacity you will have to wait until someone leaves for the evening to enter. (Many people do leave soon after lessons are completed). For pre-registration, upon arrival you simply give us your name and we will cross you off the list.
Group Classes: All attendees have 2 options.
1. You can rotate within the group class.
2. You can stay with your partner only and not rotate.
Open Dancing: All attendees have 2 options:
1. Dancing only with your partner. We will section off space on the floor for you and your partner only.
2. Dancing with the larger group. This is regular open dancing with others. At any time, an attendee may refuse to dance with anyone they feel uncomfortable with.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for any reason so please plan accordingly.
Each registration is a spot taken that cannot be used for someone else. Please contact email@example.com for questions about cancellations.
Contact Tracing: Each person who registers provides their name and date of attendance should the need for contact tracing arise due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Sanitization: All surfaces are routinely sanitized at least daily and more frequently at the discretion of the Downer’s Sand Club operators.
Hand Washing: We encourage all attendees to wash their hands with hand sanitizer or soap and water frequently.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that West Coast Wednesdays (WCW) and The Downers Sand Club (DSC) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that WCW and DSC cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other attendees and their families.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I agree to hold the organizers of West Coast Wednesdays (WCW), the Downers Sand Club, and their agents harmless from all suits, claims or demands of every kind and character arising out of and in conjunction with these events. I understand the physical risks of social dancing and interaction thereof and assume full responsibility for any injury, illness, death, or personal damages resulting from event named above.
I understand that WCW may be recorded on videotape, film, and/or photographs and I expressly agree to and grant the unlimited right and authority to use any recording of my participation in WCW.