KANPAI JAPAN QUIZ
WIN JAPANESE SPIRITS AND SAKE! Learn all about Japanese drinks from sake to shochu, vermouth to bitters, whisky to gin. Be all the happier for it AND get a chance to taste some for yourself! Fun and simple to play: Take the KANPAI JAPAN! Quiz (Open book is FINE!) Highest scores enter a drawing to WIN prizes from The Wine Company! Runs through the month of May with the winner announced June 1st. Valid for residents of Minnesota able to pickup their winnings from The Wine Company in Saint Paul.
Instructions: Read each statement carefully and select the response that best answers the question.
1. Which is Japan’s highest distillery at 2,600 feet in the Central Alps?
Question 1 Result
Question 1 Points
2. Which single serve sake loosely translates to “Cute Bark” as a canine play on the Lucky Cats that greet patrons at shops and restaurants across Japan?
Yuki No Tenshi
Question 2 Result
Question 2 Points
3. What is the traditional distillation of shochu?
Question 3 Result
Question 3 Points
4. Which type of sake permits the addition of alcohol?
Question 4 Result
Question 4 Points
5. Which distillery holds Japan’s first whisky license?
Question 5 Results
Question 5 Points
Should be Empty: