Participant information: Please record information exactly as it appears on your passport. Passport information are mandatory for your hotel registartion as a guest
Special medical or dietary needs
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT
A non-refundable deposit of $1,485 (30%) per person must be paid at the time of the sign-up and confirms your reservation. Final payment is due 30 days prior to trip departure on May 3, 2022.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Accommodations in the hotels indicated in the itinerary
• Transportation by luxury vans
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner indicated on the itinerary
• Entrance fees pertinent to itinerary
• State taxes
• Hotel city taxes
• Services of a professional English-speaking tour leader
• Services of local guides where indicated
• Direct assistance from the Italian office for the whole length of the trip
TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Travel between the United States and the tour’s points of
origination and conclusion (please contact your preferred
airline or travel agent to make arrangements).
• Travel insurance
• Personal extras
• Gratuities (drivers: 2 Euros per day per person; guides: 5 Euros per day per person)
• Any meals indicated independent
• Any service or activity not specified in the itinerary
We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to protect yourself from unexpected circumstances. The option to use Travel Guard is available from Ambassador Travel, to whom you can ask directly if you wish to subscribe.
All travelers are personally responsible for ensuring they have a valid passport. Please check that the passport is valid for six months beyond return date.
ALTERATIONS TO ITINERARY
Niche Italy will do its utmost to provide the tour arrangements that have been confirmed but retains the right to modify or cancel any tour, accommodation or arrangement, if unforeseen circumstances arise. Considering the current situation, if 60 days before the departure we would evaluate that the travel conditions are not possible for the scheduled date, the tour will be moved to a date to be defined and agreed with the group coordinator. If an individual traveler is unable to or decides not to participate in the rescheduled tour, the policy as per Section A.1 will apply.
NicheItaly shall not be responsible or liable for any actions or inactions of any provider of any services in connection with this tour or for any claim of consequential damages. Additionally, the maximum monetary liability of NicheItaly in connection with any claim whatsoever arising from or related to this tour shall be the dollar amount paid to NicheItaly in connection with this tour by or on behalf of any claimant.
While NicheItaly will make reasonable efforts to have the tours operate as planned, it reserves the right to make itinerary and other changes and shall not be liable for changes caused by any of the third-party providers of services for this tour. Likewise, NicheItaly reserves the right to cancel any advertised tour or part thereof or to decline to accept a reservation or to remove a person from a tour if it is determined by NicheItaly to be in the best interests of the health, safety or general welfare of such person or other tour members.
All coupons, tickets and receipts are issued subject to the terms contained thereon and any claim arising therefrom shall be made directly and solely against the provider of the service.
All personal property brought on this tour by any participant, including their guests, children and/or invitees shall be brought at the sole risk of such person and NicheItaly shall have no responsibility whatsoever concerning any such item of personal property.
By making a reservation for or participating in any aspect of this tour, the participant, on their own behalf and on behalf of any guests, children and/or invitees, hereby accepts the limitations of NicheItaly’s liability set forth herein and acknowledges their understanding and the binding nature of such limitations.
PHOTO RELEASE PERMISSION
The participant hereby grants the permission to NicheItaly to use photographs and/or video taken of him/her during the trip on social media, website, publications and in other communications related to the promotion of the business.
CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS AND PRICE GUARANTEE
At the time of printing, prices were correct. However, fluctuations in the exchange rates may result in the need to amend the price. Once payment is made in full, price will be guaranteed as stated.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Section A. General Policy.
All terms of this Section A are subject to terms of Section B below.
1. Initial Deposit.
If you notify NicheItaly in writing no later than 30 days prior to your departure date that you wish to cancel your reservation, you will receive a voucher equal to the deposit, valid until 12/31/2023 and transferable to another person
2. Final Payment (which is due 30 days prior to your departure date on May 3, 2022).
If you notify NicheItaly in writing after you’ve made your final payment, but earlier than 30 days prior to your departure date that you wish to cancel your reservation, the final payment will be refunded. If you notify NicheItaly in writing later than 30 days prior to your departure date that you wish to cancel your reservation, no amount paid by you will be refunded; however, you can substitute another traveler in your place, provided said substitute traveler signs an application form and meets all other terms and conditions of NicheItaly that are applicable to you.
3. This Section 3 does not apply if you have canceled your trip after the signing of this contract and/or there is a Force Majeure event as descripted in Section B below. So long as neither of the foregoing events has occurred and NicheItaly cancels your trip, you will receive a full refund of all payments you have made to NicheItaly. It is understood and agreed, however, that NicheItaly will not be liable or responsible for any third party costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of said cancellation, including, but not limited to, those related to non- refundable or non-transferable air travel, change penalties, insurance costs or other unrecoverable costs.
4. To cancel your reservation you must notify NicheItaly of your intent by email to email@example.com. You will then receive a Cancellation Form which you must sign and return to NicheItaly at the same email address. Your reservation will be canceled effective the date of receipt of your signed Cancellation Form. No refunds or vouchers can be issued without a signed Cancellation Form. The Cancellation Form is also available at this link.
Section B. Force Majeure.
Notwithstanding anything in Section A to the contrary, NicheItaly will not be liable for failure or delay to perform obligations under this agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment of refunds, that have become practicably impossible because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, natural disasters or major incidents such as storms, floods, earthquakes and extreme weather conditions, political unrest, civil or military disturbances, nuclear catastrophes, insurrection and rebellion, acts of terrorism, war, government acts, orders, laws or regulations, travel restrictions, epidemics, pandemics or the outbreak of communicable disease, lockdowns, quarantines, national or regional emergencies, labor disputes or stoppages, or any other cause, whether similar in kind to the foregoing or otherwise, beyond NicheItaly's reasonable control.
NicheItaly shall notify you in writing as soon as practicable following the commencement of a force majeure event under this Section B.
If the force majeure event prevents the trip from occurring on the scheduled date, you hereby agree not to cancel but to reschedule your trip with NicheItaly for mutually agreed dates after the force majeure event ceases to exist. If said force majeure event occurs, you recognize that in lieu of any refund of your deposit or final payment, and notwithstanding the terms of Section A above, NicheItaly will issue you a transferable travel voucher in the amount of all monies paid by you to NicheItaly which can be used for future travel with NicheItaly.
By signing this contract, the terms from any previous Niche Italy contracts are null and void.
A deposit of $1,485 per person is necessary before reservations can be confirmed.
If paying by check, make check payable to Ambassador Travel and mail it to:
Chuck Wysor at Ambassador Travel
1409 Duncan Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Please click one of the PayPal options to complete payment and submit the form.