In order to continue to slow the spread of COVID-19, we are implementing the following protocols for bookings to ensure the safety of our community:
- Following the city mandate Key to NYC, all renters must submit proof of at least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccine. Upload below proof of vaccine for you and all collaborators who will be attenting your rehearsal. If you're renting for a class or event, you will need to require proof of vaccination at the door from participants/audience. You won't have to submit those. * If for health/disability reasons you can't get the vaccine, let us know and we'll have a conversation about accommodations.
- A phone conversation with a WOODS staff must take place to go over each point of this form and the form must be signed and sent before a booking can be placed.
- Bookings for rehearsals, online classes, or video and photoshoots should not exceed an occupancy of 8 people at a time.
- Occupancy for events is 25 people (contact The Woods staff beforehand)
- THE WOODS will be responsible for spacing out bookings and keep track of the number of people using the space each day as to minimize contact.
- Cleaning supplies and disinfectants will be made available for renters to clean and disinfect at their arrival and before they leave. IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT NO TRASH OR OTHER OBJECTS ARE LEFT IN THE SPACE. We will grant 15min after each rehearsal so that people have time to clean.
- The CLEANING PROTOCOL is as follows:
1. SURFACES: Use disinfecting spray and paper towels over used surfaces (doorknobs, table, stereo, light switches).
2. FLOORS: Use dry mop to collect dust, dirt, and hair. Shake outside if possible.
- There is an Air Purifier that cleans the air every 1/2 hour. It must be on during and in between bookings, but go off overnight. First renter of the day must turn on, last renter must turn off. Refer to The Woods Calendar to find out.
- If renter or the renter's guests have any symptoms of fever, cough, or sneezing, they must remain home. If a rehearsal must be cancelled due to health reasons, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- If renter or a renter's guest tests possitive for Covid-19, the renter must notify The Woods. The Woods will then notify all other renters who were at the space on the same day. No names will be used, this is just a tool to track and stop infection.