1. There is a $5.00 fee for each rabbit to be tattooed by a suitably experienced member of the Rabbit Breeders Association of Tasmania Inc (RBAT) committee.
2. It is the responsibility of the member to order their tattoo numbers directly from the Australian National Rabbit Council Inc (ANRCI).
3. Tattoos are for the purpose of rabbits to be shown and for identification.
4. Tattoo numbers must be registered in the name of the owner before they are eligible for exhibition.
5. Tattooing will be available to be undertaken at the monthly shows conducted by RBAT. It is the reponsibility of the member to contact the secretary prior to the show to arrange tattooing, as time will dictate the number of rabbits able to be tattooed in one day.
6. No rabbit may entered in the show on the same day as it is tattooed.
7. Tattooing is only available to members of the Rabbit Breeders Association of Tasmania Inc.