1) Yoga classes involve physical exercise. Physical exercise has an inherent risk of causing injury. I assess and minimize the level of risk for every class and practice that I teach.
2) As with all physical exercise the risk of injury is always present and cannot be completely reduced. By attending our yoga session you agree to assume the inherent level of risk involved in physical exercise.
3) Yoga is a practice of acceptance and non-harm. Yoga postures should not be painful. Please ensure you inform me of any pain, at the time, so that we can modify the practise for you.
4) There is often a level of physical and mental discomfort in yoga practices (as with many forms of exercise) that can be intelligently worked through. The aim is to find comfort and stability in all postures and breathing exercises. It must be ascertained by open discussion between myself and yourself if it is appropriate for you to work through discomfort or not. If you inform me of discomfort, then we can modify or remove the practice and provide you with more beneficial practices.
5) If I do not feel it is appropriate for me to teach you any yoga practices then I reserve the right to decline my services to you. If this is the case, there will be no charge for the session.
6) If you ask me to take photographs of your postures (for your reference afterwards), I will only store the photographs until I have created your mobility/yoga resource then I will then permenantly delete the photographs. Photographs will only ever be taken with your verbal consent and only used for the agreed purpose: providing you with a resource to work from after our class.
7) If you wish to purchase annotated photographs, then the exact price will be agreed upon with me after our lesson and added to the cost of the lesson.
8) It is your responsibility to inform me of any changes to your health or contact details, that may occur after submiting this form.