A Quick Overview
Remote learning means many kids will struggle with schoolwork and get left behind, widening the education gap. This is where Canopy can help: Our courses supplement your child's classes to make sure they stay on track. Spring will be tough, but we have your back.
Subjects & Pricing
(2) Python beginner: $240/session, two weeks/session, 4 days/week, 2 hours/day (M/T/Th/F)
(3) HTML beginner: $240/session, two weeks/session, 4 days/week, 2 hours/day (M/T/Th/F)
(4) CSS beginner: $240/session, two weeks/session, 4 days/week, 2 hours/day (M/T/Th/F)
(5) Scratch: $60/week, 3 days a week, 1 hour/day (M/T/Th)
(6) Robotics w/ coding: $100/week, 3 days/week, 2 hours/day (M/W/F), different theme each week. If students join remotely, they must have "
the Spike Prime Set
" ready. You may buy it with $339.95 at Lego store (
Note: For (1)-(4), classes are at 10-12 pm on Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri. Students have weekly hands-on assignments/projects (in addition to practice for each topic) to ensure they have learned it. The teacher will review each student's assignments/projects on Fridays.
Don't see your subject?
Get in touch with us and we'll set it up for you.
What to expect
After you submit this form, we'll confirm your registration within 24 hours. Then, we'll email you Zoom links and a Google Classroom Code. Please save these links so you can join in on the day of class. Each class will be accompanied by a virtual whiteboard to facilitate real-time collaboration and discussion.
To be updated.
10 weeks: 10% off; 5 to 9 weeks: 5% off
2nd sibling is 10% off; 3rd sibling is 20% off