Follow-up and Renewal Form for Medical Cannabis
This form is FREE to complete and is HIPPA compliant
1. Follow-ups will be done via telemedicine using Facetime or Google Duo.
2. Appointment cost is $150 (cash or card).
3. Payment in full is required to prior to scheduling. You will be promted for payment following this form.
+ Due to a significant amount of no-showed appointments, we have been forced to take payment prior to your appointment.
+ If your televist is missed, your card will be withdrawn.
4. Your card will be renewed once your follow-up visit is completed.
+ If your card has expired, unfourtuately you will have to wait until you are seen by our office.
+ Utah Dept of Health is verifying office visits and will not approve a renewal without a recent visit.
5. If your card has expired, you are NOT a new patient.
+ The renewal process and fee is the same, however you will not be able to visit Utah's medical cannabis pharmacies until your card is renewed.
An honest note to our patients:
Despite reminder calls and messages, our office has expierenced a significant amount of medical cannabis no-shows in the past few months. In order for Human + Nature Medical to continue accepting medical cannabis patients, we need you to attend your scheduled appointments. Our goal in collecting an upfront fee is reduce the amount of empty time for Dr. Anden and PA Black.