By initialing below, I affirm that I have read, understand, and agree to follow the requirements set forth below.
1. The application is not confirmed until the organization or applicant receive an official email confirmation. A confirmation or denial will be emailed within 10-14 business days.
2. Applications may be submitted one year to the date prior to the date of reservation, but no less than 30 days before event.
3. Applicant must be 21 years of age or older, and must submit completed application in person to Town Center Hall, 11740 E. Telegraph Road. Proof of residency is required when the application is submitted to receive the resident rate.
4. Residents may reserve the facility for their personal use, or for an immediate family member. Immediate family consists of parents, children, siblings, garandparents and grandchildren.
5. REFUND POLICY: Deposits are due at the time the application is submitted. Deposits are refundable; however, deposits will be withheld by the City if any part of the contract has not been met by the applicant, and/or their guests. A Community Services Leader on duty will complete an evaluation form at the end of your event to determine whether or not we will honor your refund. If deposit was paid by credit card, deposit will be refunded within ten (10) business days back to credit card. You will receive a call from out office for the credit card information. If deposit was paid with cash or check, it will be refunded in the form of a check made payable only to the permit holder and mailed to the address listed on permit. The refund check will be mailed within four (4) to six (6) weeks.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY: A 50% non-refundable fee will be charged with any cancelation. Any cancellation made 30 days or less prior to the scheduled event will result in the loss of the entire deposit. Any reservation made permitted within 30 days of scheduled event, is not eligible for any refund in the event of a cancellation.
7. All other fees are due 30 days prior to the scheduled event. If the facility is rented less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event, all fees are due when application is submitted. Payment must be made in cash, credit, or debit if under 30 days. All prices are subject to change.
8. Applicant is responsible for clean-up, including but not limited to wiping down table tops and any spills. Additionally, all trash must be collected and placed in trash bins.
9. No posters, banners, and/or fliers may be fastened to any part of the building or structure without prior permission. No staples, pins, tape, or nails may be used on any part of the building or equipment, including tables. The use of glitter, confetti, rice, or birdseed is prohibited. All decorations and signs must be removed at the end of the event.
10. Vehicles may not park or drive on the grass. There is no parking in red zones.
11. No form of amplified sound is permitted (i.e. P.A. systems, bands, DJs, etc.)
12. Applicant is responsible for supervision of guests and contract employees, and MUST be present throughout the event.
16. feet. 17.NO SMOKING: Santa Fe Springs' parks and buildings are non-smoking facilities.
13.Applicant will provide their own charcoal for the BBQ grills.
14. If renting the Meeting Room at Little Lake Park, there is a 6 hour maximum use time not including set-up and clean-up. No event shall end past 8 p.m.
15. Additional fees, of $30 per hour, will be charged if rented outside of regular park hours. Regular park hours are 12 p.m. or after 5 p.m. No reservations prior to 9 a.m. or after 8 p.m. No extended evening hours November thru March.
16. Up to three (3) EZ-Up canopies may be brought on to the park. Each EZ-Up may not exceed the size of 10 X 10 feet.
17. NO SMOKING: Santa Fe Springs' parks and buildings are non-smoking facilities.
18. Applicant, guests and staff are to refrain from engaging in (or threatening) physical violence, intimidation, assault, or battery, including but not limited to unwanted/unsolicited touching; and, refrain from any activity which places oneself or others at risk of injury or infringes upon the rights of other participants or staff.
19. The City of Santa Fe Springs is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen, or damaged in or on the grounds of the facilities. Leaving personal items unattended, or bringing in personal belongings that are disruptive to the primary use of space are not allowed.