Session 7: July 26-30
Art & Storytelling w/ Amber Eilers
Printmaking w/ Savannah Konvicka
Important Things to Note:
Class Schedule and Times:
This Code of Conduct for Arts for Rural Texas (ARTS) is designed to promote a healthy and safe learning environment that encourages all students' creative, social, and emotional development. This Code of Conduct is intended to enable the development of self-discipline in all students. Both positive and negative consequences of behavior are recognized as necessary to encourage appropriate behavior and discourage inappropriate behaviors that would interfere with the ARTS programs' goals and missions.
1. Students shall have the right to participate in ARTS’ programs that is physically safe from internal and external threats.
2. Students shall have the right to learn in an environment free of harassment, intimidation, and bullying from peers or adults.
3. Students shall have the right to be respected by their teachers, counselors, and their peers.
4. Students shall have the right to expand their experiences and opportunities through creative and enjoyable educational programs.
5. Students shall have the right to express their opinions in a responsible manner and to take part in their education as appropriate for their age and maturity.
6. Students shall have the right to know the rules and expectations for their behavior.
7. Students shall have the right to a creative, nurturing, and enjoyable classroom environment.
8. Students shall have the right to engage in activities with their peers and to develop positive interpersonal and intrapersonal behavior.
1. Students shall be responsible for respecting ARTS’ property, ensuring that safe and healthy conditions continue in the classrooms.
2. Students shall be responsible for their behavior and shall refrain from harassing, intimidating, or bullying others.
3. Students shall be responsible for demonstrating respect for others through their use of appropriate language, racial and ethnic slurs; or any otherwise denigration of others through other verbal and nonverbal language or communication.
5. Students shall be responsible for not creating behavioral disruptions in the classroom.
6. Students will not intentionally waste or destroy materials, supplies, or equipment.
7. Students shall have the responsibility to offer their opinions and participate in their education.
By signing this Code of Conduct, students agree to engage in a positive manner in the programs that are provided.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Arts for Rural Texas has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the organization cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending activities such as ARTS’ Summer Art Camp could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the ARTS’ events and activities and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the ARTS’ facility may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, ARTS’ employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at an ARTS’ campus/class location or participation in ARTS’ programming. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Arts for Rural Texas (ARTS), its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Arts for Rural Texas, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any ARTS’ program.
Once your child's registration has been completed, you will receive an invoice for payment at the email address you provided. Your registration is not final until payment is received.
Summer Camp is $95 per week per child.
Please Mail Payment to:
Arts for Rural Texas
P.O. Box 33
Fayetteville, TX 78940