Important! Notes on Application
1. Participants agree to take part and be featured in marketing and publicity material for Cross Media, HYPER JAPAN and Eat Japan as required, as well as external media viewable by the general public, including but not limited to newspapers, magazines and websites.
2. Application forms and/or reference pictures cannot be returned under any circumstances.
3. Personal information collected via the application form will be used for no purpose other than the selection of cosplayers, with the exception that email addresses may be subscribed to our Newsletter (you may unsubscribe at any time)
4. All personal information collected via the application form will be protected by Cross Media and will not be provided to any third party outside of our staff and any services used for the organisation of the event.
5. Cross Media accepts no liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any person as a consequence of any use of or inability to use this application process, the HYPER JAPAN website, or any related media content. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant and/or parents/guardian to confirm with Cross Media regarding any queries or questions they may have about application, selection and/or participation.
HYPER JAPAN ONLINE 2021 Participation General Terms & Condition
CROSS MEDIA LTD., henceforth referred to as ‘CM’ or ‘Organiser’ and you, referred to as ‘Participant’ or ‘you’ do hereby agree to the following Terms and conditions laid out in this document, as they pertain to any performance(s) carried out at the HYPER JAPAN ONLINE 2021, held from July 9th 2021 to August 8th 2021 on our online platforms. This document will also serve as a contract to your participation in HYPER Cosplay! ONLINE 2021.
The date, time, duration of streaming, platform shall be determined solely and freely by the Organiser and may be amended by the Organiser as necessary.
Performance and streaming schedules will be determined by the organiser.
Please assist in publicity efforts carried out by the Organisers. Any publicity materials required for such efforts will be provided by the Participants in a timely manner.
The Participant agrees that any and all photograph and/or film taken of the Participant by CM, or agents of CM, may be used without further permission from the Participant for actions directly related to the purpose of publicity.
The Participant agrees with CM to edit the recorded videos, or use it for promoting and advertising their activities.
Cancellation may occur when both Organiser and Participant agree to do so.
In the event that one party is unable to meet the obligations of participation and chooses to cancel, the party wishing to cancel will be responsible for any loss attributable to the cancelation.
In case of, but not limited to, fire, explosion, riot, theft, strike, closure, infectious disease, natural disaster or any such matter outside of the reasonable control of CM or the Participant, the following matters shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement for either CM or the Participant.
5. This Agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.