Please read below before signing.
Summer Arts Camp at the LCC will run Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, June 28-July 16, 2021 and will be held at the Latino Cultural Center (2600 Live
Oak, Dallas, TX 75204). This is a FREE program for students ages 11-14.
As a parent/guardian of a student attending the LCC's Summer Arts Camp, I agree to the following:
• I understand that attendance of the Summer Arts Camp is mandatory for my student. If my student misses more than two (2) days of class, they will be asked to withdraw from the program.
• I will be responsible for the transportation of my student to and from the LCC. My student will be at the center between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00 pm and will be picked up no later than – 5:15 p.m. If I am unable to transport my student, I will make arrangements and notify staff.
• I give the Latino Cultural Center permission to use images of my student for future publications, website or promotional material without any compensation to my student or me.
• I give my student permission to go on local field trips to performing arts centers and other local landmarks with staff of the LCC or instructors of the Summer Arts Camp
• I understand that my student is expected to behave in a respectful and proper way throughout this summer camp program (i.e.: no fighting, no cursing, no stealing, etc.) Should my student continually misbehave or disrespect the faculty/staff, I understand that I will be contacted to come and remove my student from the program.
• I release the Latino Cultural Center of any liability should my student become injured while attending the Summer Arts Camp.
• I understand that my involvement in this process is integral to the success of my student and the entire process of the Summer Arts Camp. I will work with my student on assignments, by volunteering time if possible and by being a champion for my students’ success.