Carolina Fiberfest is now accepting workshop proposals for 2022.
If you would like your workshop to be considered for this upcoming event, please submit a proposal containing the information listed below no later than June 1, 2021.
Workshops will run beginning the afternoon of Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 13, 2022.
1. Please use this form for submissions
2. Please complete a separate proposal form for each workshop.
3. Include photo(s) representing the workshop.
4. Also include an instructor biography and picture (of instructor).
5. Fill out instructor’s contact information
6. Fill out workshop information
7. Instructors are paid $60 per hour taught. CFF does not offer reimbursement for travel expenses at this time.*
8. Please send a list of other workshops that you teach. (We may discover a workshop that you didn’t submit that fills a particular niche we have).
*At the discretion of CFF, classes that do not make the minimum number (3) of students 1 week prior to CFF may be cancelled at the discretion of CFF in consultation with the instructor.