TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Home from Home Space and play area is aimed at families and friends with young children under 11. As such, it is not intended to be occupied by adults only. A minimum of 2 adult deposits are required to secure a booking. Children are not required to pay a booking fee.
2. In accordance with current Scottish Government Guidelines please provide contact details for all adults in your party. Please also remember that your party must be from no more that 3 households. These guidelines are there to help keep everyone safe.
3. Deposits are non-refundable and will be transferred into a £10 Home from Home Voucher per adult to be used towards food and drink purchases for your party during your visit. These vouchers will be issued when you arrive for your visit and are only valid on that day. They are redeemable against sit-in food and drink only. No change will be issued if the full amount is not spent. We accept contactless/card payments for purchases which exceed the £10 voucher.
4. The Home from Home Space is designed to accommodate a maximum of 4 adults and 6 children (11 years and under) from no more than 3 households. If you have a different configuration in your party (eg. 5 adults and 4 children) please get in touch to discuss this BEFORE booking and we will try to accommodate you. Please note: In our Home from Home Space, young people between the ages of 12 & 17 are classed as adults.
5. Adults are reminded to adhere to the Scottish Government Guidelines regarding social distancing in hospitality settings and should stay a minimum of 1 meter apart from those from a different household at all times. Children 11 and under are not required to socially distance from other children or adults.
6. In accordance with mandatory Scottish Government Regulations, we ask that everyone 5 years and over wears a face covering unless they fall into one of the exemption categories outined by the Government. Masks can be removed when seated (and obviousy when consuming food and/or drink)!
7. Hand sanitiser is available in the Home from Home Space, throughout the coffee shop and in the toilets. Please use it!
8. We kindly ask that children are supervised at all times and at the end of your visit all toys and books are returned to the the drawers / book stand.
9. Other than baby food and bottles (which we are happy to heat for you on request), only food and drinks purchased on the premises shoud be consumed in the Home From Home Space. We do have a dedicated children's menu and can also adapt most items on the main menu for smaller appetites.
10. To ensure staff have enough time to throughly clean the area and rotate toys and books in the play area, please do not arrive before your booking time. Similarly we ask that you please vacate the area promptly when your booked slot expires.