We will be playing three different formats at LoTTD! Pricing will vary depending on format. Please read the below carefully.
Ashley Whippet Invitational: http://www.ashleywhippet.com
- Open Overall: $20
- Open Toss & Catch: $20
- Open Small Dog: $20 (Dog height max limit:16" at the shoulder)
- Recreational Freestyle: $15 (non-qualifying, intermidiate/novice)
- Recreational Toss & Catch: $15 (non-qualifying, intermidiate/novice)
* Female dogs in any stage heat are not allowed to play AWI. We are planning on playing UpDog on Saturday as well though so if any dogs in heat are signed up to play Saturday UpDog games they will have to wait till AWI is complete or not play at all.
* A team can qualify with a maximum of 4 dogs, maximum of 2 per division, across all three divisions.
* A thrower can have dogs in all three divisions, but cannot compete with their small dog in both small dog and open divisions (can compete in one or the other with small dog, your choice).
- 1 dog/1 human team: $30
- 2nd dog (same human): $20
* Female dogs in heat must be declared at players meeting and can compete as long as they wear dog diapers while competing and potty in designated area well away from competition fields.
* A maximum of two dogs per person can compete in this format.
The UpDog Challenge: https://updogchallenge.com/
MNDDC Club Members: Freestyle $16, Games $8
Non Members: Freestyle $20, Games $10
- Open Overall
- Open Small Dog
- Recreational Freestyle
- Open Toss & Fetch
- Recreational Toss & Fetch
UpDog Walk-Up Field
- Time Warp
- UpDog Freestyle
- Hero Cup
- Four Way Play
Club Cup Point Games:
AWI Open Freestyle (excluding Toss and Catch)
AWI Open Toss and Catch
UpDog Freestyle Level 2
Hero Upper Division
MEMBERS!! If you are an MNDDC member, make sure you grab the coupon code in the MNDDC Members Only Page. This will give you your member discount on all applicable games that can receive a discount.
Note: In the attempt to be more inclusive to members and competitors, MNDDC has decided to limit everyone to two dogs per person per game. If you sign up for additional dogs, they will be waitlisted. In the event of the competition not filling, competitors who were waitlisted will be added to the event in the order received. If you have a unique situation where you register more than two dogs but want to prioritize the third dog registered over one of your other two, talk to the board and they can help accomodate which two dogs you'd like to prioritize for each game.