THIS APPLICATION IS FOR STUDENTS ONLY. CO-SIGNERS MUST COMPLETE THE CO-SIGNER APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE.
There are some things you need to know before you apply for a student rental:
1) Student rentals are one-year leases. However, we sometimes permit short term rentals on a case-by-case basis.
2) Student leases require co-signers. Because students often have no job or credit history, we require an adult (usually a parent) to co-sign the lease. That means they are financially responsible for the lease terms, including any damage.
3) If there is more than one student who will be living in the apartment, each student is considered a tenant. Each must apply and have a co-signer.
4) If one of your planned roommates is not a student and does not need a co-signer, they must fill out the regular application in the Resident Resources section of our website.
5) In order to complete the application, you will need your social security number, and a photo ID number.
6) Besides completing the online application, we also require you to email us copies of a state-issued photo ID. Driver's license, passport, school ID, or military ID is allowed. Email them to email@example.com
Davis Real Estate, Inc. leases include a one-time $200 administrative fee. There is also a monthly $11 charge for the Resident Amenities Package. For more information on the Resident Amenities Package, go to our website under Resident Benefits.