PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
WHO WE ARE
- CLL/Allingua has a team of 40 staff and over 600 freelance trainers teaching online and face-to-face courses all over Europe.
- We are currently recruiting trainers to deliver courses in over 24 languages for the European Institutions in Brussels and Luxembourg.
- Degree: a higher education/university degree in languages awarded after at least three years of study.
- Experience: at least two years of professional experience (equivalent to minimum 1.600 hours) in teaching the language requested to adults since 2015.
- Languages: the language to be taught and knowledge of English or French corresponding to level C1 as defined by the CEFR.
- ICT knowledge: knowledge of multimedia teaching and the ability to use multimedia resources and information and communication technology (ICT). You possess the necessary equipment to deliver online classes.
- You are rigorous, professional, flexible and highly motivated.
- The opportunity to teach a challenging, motivating, international and multicultural audience.
- Part-time or full-time calendars.
- Year-long training in all pedagogical and ICT areas.