I HEREBY COVENANT AND AGREE with Vancouver Airport Authority (“VAA”), a not-for-profit corporation with an address of PO Box 44638, YVR Domestic Terminal RPO, Richmond, BC, V7B 1W2, as follows:
1. Acknowledgement: I represent and warrant that I am: (a) the above named individual and that the information set forth above is true and complete; and (b) at least the age of majority in the province of British Columbia as of the date of this Agreement. I confirm that I wish to participate in one or more video or photographic presentations, marketing and promotional campaigns, or other publicity relating to VAA matters and which may include my images, likeness, voice, and performance (collectively, “Performance”).
2. Authorization to Use Recordings: I hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to VAA all requisite and necessary permission, right and license of every nature and kind, in perpetuity and throughout the world, to photograph, record or otherwise reproduce by any means (the “Recordings”) my Performance for all forms of commercial and non-commercial uses. VAA is not obligated to use my Performance or the Recordings and provides no right to review or approve use of my Performance or the Recordings.
3. No Compensation: I am not entitled to receive any royalties, fees, or other compensation for the use of my Performance and the Recordings by VAA.
4. Waiver/Ownership: I hereby unconditionally and irrevocably: (a) transfer and assign, and agree to transfer and assign, to VAA all right, title and interest I have in, to or associated with my Performance as recorded in the Recordings, and (b) waive, and agree to waive, in favour of VAA all non-transferable or non-assignable rights and interests that I may have in, to or associated with my Performance as recorded in the Recordings. VAA will solely own and retain all right, title, and interest throughout the world in, to or associated with the Recordings (including my Performance).
5. Release: I hereby release, remise and forever discharge VAA and its directors, officers, employees, personnel and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities, expenses and costs, and obligations of any nature and kind whatsoever and howsoever arising, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter exist, which I or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of, related to, or connected with this Agreement or the Recordings (including, my Performance).
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
BY SIGNING AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM ONLINE, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.