HOW THE COMPETITION WORKS:
1. The Competition is open to all Alberta athletes.
2. The set system will be divided by age division cohort groups.
Cohort Group #1 - 0-8 years
Cohort Group #2 - 9-11 years
Cohort Group # 3 - 12-14 years
Cohort Group # 4 - 15 years +
*** Each cohort group will compete in all of their events during their scheduled timeslot.
3. All participants must follow the current AHS and ABTA guidelines.
4. Athletes may perform their routines indoors or outdoors.
5. Entry Deadline is Friday May 14.
6. The competition set system will be emailed to participants prior to the competition.
7. This competition will be scored like our normal in-person competitions. Scores from this competition will be used for advancement.
The draw has taken place for the Compulsory Set that will be performed for the 2021 Canadians. Level BI and Level BA athletes will perform SET A for Canadians.
Also, a reminder that those athletes entering a competition for Level B Compulsories, must have their SDP GOLD PIN. This applies to all competitions, including the 2021 Canadians, so please ensure the Level BI and BA Freestyle athletes in your province have their Gold Pin.