Deployed Love Social Media Team
We are looking for a few individuals to run our social media platforms. As a team duties would include some or all below.
- Create content in accordance with a scheduled calendar and themes of the organization with the supervision and guidance of Communications Manager.
- Maintain graphics, and outsourced material to share within the organizations social media platforms.
- Create content that fits the organization's branding and mission (canva has most of this provided)
- Create creative content that will reach new followers.
- Research military associated companies, bloggers, vloggers etc. that we can share content from to our social platforms.
- Research trends and new social platforms to best achieve the reach of our organization
- Attend staff meetings as well as social media meetings in order to be up to date on upcoming events and initiatives. .
Branch Rep/Group Moderator
We are looking for some awesome military spouse from each branch (Marine, Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force, and National Guard) to help us get our Facebook Group to feel more inclusive to all branches. We want to make sure wording, and coloring represents everyone in the military family through our content on our pages, newsletter and podcast! Doing so we can be more inclusive to other branches.
Duties would include:
- Represent your military branch within the organization
- Attend Deployed Love staff meetings/board meetings as able to make sure upcoming planned events, fundraising, and marketing best represents the branch.
- Provide branch specific content as well as fun content within the organizations national group (Hearts Connect FB Group).
- Bring suggestions for outreach to your branch specifically, including bases for growth, marketing, or content.