Kiddie Science Lab Rules & Expectations:
- Registered participants, and the individuals coming to the Lab to drop-off or pick-up, must properly wear a mask at all times. We are counting on you to help us stay in business safely.
- Doors open 5 minutes prior to workshop start and end time. Adults of registered participants may not wait inside the Lab for the duration of the workshop. While your child creates and explores, you can enjoy a walk, get a treat from one of our local vendors, or run a quick errand! Weather permitting, we'll have limited seating in our outdoor gated front garden area.
- Please do not bring snacks or personal items to the Lab during workshop times. All needed materials are provided via the program fee.
- In-person program participation is limited to registered students only. Advanced registration is required for all in-person workshops and we cannot accommodate any drop-ins.
- Timely pick-up at the end of the workshop is imperative. Please plan accordingly, as any late pick-up directly impacts our ability to conduct business safely and smoothly.
Photographs and/or video footage taken of participants at Kiddie Science workshops may be used for marketing purposes (please let us know if this is a problem). Your registration for this program is complete once payment is processed. A registration receipt will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the form.
Questions? Contact us at KiddieScience@gmail.com