SAFER COVID-19 will guide you through 5 steps to make your own plan to stay safer from COVID-19.
1. Choose an in-person activity to focus on.
2. Answer questions to help you think about your chance of getting COVID-19 during the activity.
3. Answer questions to help you think about the impact COVID-19 could have on your life.
4. Answer questions to help you think about why doing the activity is important to you.
5. Decide if doing the activity in-person is worth the risk. If it is, choose strategies from a list of ways to stay safer. This will help you make a plan that works for you.
It usually takes about 10 minutes to use SAFER COVID-19 to make your plan. For most people, it gets faster the more you use it.