Muhlenberg College presumes that you will enroll on a full-time basis (three or more course units), during each fall or spring semester and assesses tuition and fees accordingly. The College must be notified if you intend to enroll on less than a full-time basis.
STUDENTS ATTENDING THE COLLEGE ON A PART-TIME BASIS:
• will be charged the current per-unit "Day" rate plus all applicable fees;
• may not live in college-owned housing unless permission is granted by Housing and Residence Life;
• cannot generally participate in extracurricular activities sponsored by the College, including intercollegiate athletics;
• remain subject to all other policies and procedures established by the College for full-time students unless specifically exempted; and
• are not eligible for Muhlenberg financial grant aid (need-based and merit-based) . Federal and State financial aid will be adjusted per their policies.