HOW TO TAKE THE SELF-ASSESSMENT:
Using the following guide, give yourself a score against each question:
0. Not applicable: This is not relevant to me / I’m not interested
1. Beginner: This is new to me, and / or I don’t understand how to do it
2. Mid: I have some experience, but need more practice and / or support
3. Advanced: I have sufficient experience and skills so that no supervision is required, but I’d like to expand my knowledge
4. Expert: I have a lot of experience in this. I could review the work of and mentor Beginners and Intermediates
An average score is then calculated for each section, with a seperate section at the end to jot down your thoughts. Each section in the self-assesssment also corresponds to a set of curated resources on the RDI Network's Learning Hub to guide your own self-learning.
- You will be able to see your results after you complete the self-assessment.
- You can also choose to have your indvidual results emailed to you.
- You will be able to compare your individual results with an anonymised, aggregated set of data. This data is comprised of all the different individuals that have used the self-assessment.
- Your results can help guide discussions with your line manager about professional development opportunities.