All client information that is collected is confidential and safe. With the exception of information related to harm of a minor.
If any personal information is shared with anyone for the purpose of assisting you, your approval is requested in writing prior to these discussions taking place.
As a client you have the right not to answer any questions you find inappropriate.
Statistical information collected will be maintained anonymously with the following exception:
For newcomers to Canada with permanent resident status, staff are acquired by the Ministry of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to collect certain information and documentation as a condition of service:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Immigration client number and Proof of yours and your family's immigration status (i.e. you must present original immigration papers for copying for your file)
CODE OF CONDUCT:
As a client, you have the right to expect thorough and accurate information and service, however, we are not responsible for the decisions made by government agencies or other officers for whom we may assist you in preparing applications (ex. immigration, housing, ODSP)
We expect our dealings together will be mutually courteous and respectful.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
WWCC counselling staff provide clients with:
- Clarification of IRCC Policies on matters of immigration
- Assistance navigating the IRCC websites and how to complete forms on-line
- Reviewing forms with clients to ensure completion and accuracy
WWCC Staff does not:
- Provide legal advice to clients
- Complete forms on behalf of clients
- Submit forms on behalf of clients
I have read and accept the terms under which services will be provided
PLEASE WRTIE YOUR FULL NAME AND SIGN BELOW