Admission Application for:
New Student. Transfer Student. Alumni.
Students are required to complete the RBTCA Certificate course before enrolling in the RBTCA Diploma course.
Welcome to RBTCA!
1. Complete and submit Admission Application form, including all required documents and Application Fee.
2. Complete all questions thoroughly. If not applicable, put N/A.
3. Once the Admission Application has been submitted. Go to Step 2 to Register and Pay.
4. Then have referees for Admission complete and submit Pastor’s/Church Leader and Personal Referral Evaluation forms via the RBTCA website at Step 3, as soon as possible.
5. Alumni - fill in all sections marked (AL) in sections: A. B – Emergency Contact. E – Transfer and Alumni section only. G.
6.Transfer students - see additional details required in section D. Education History
7. Use the digital signature pads to sign the Application.