1. Kindergarten: The child must be 3 years old on 1st of January of the enrolment year.
2. German speaking – a basic understanding of the German language is essential. At least one of the parents must speak German and actively speak German to the child.
3. Children visiting the Kindergarten have to be nappy-free during the day and comfortable using the toilet as the Kindergarten does not provide changing facilities.
4. An Enrolment Fee (non-refundable) of R 800.00 for the first child or R 460.00 for further children (only valid for 2022) must be paid upon and submitted with the application.
5. A successful application must be accompanied by a deposit (payable on request), which is refundable after a written resignation notice has been received.
6. The Kindergarten requires one (1) term’s written notice, should you wish to withdraw your child.
7. Please inform the Kindergarten immediately of any changes, regarding address, telephone numbers etc.
8. This document is an application for a place in this Kindergarten, but not a confirmation thereof. You will be informed of our decision in due course. The enrolment is at the discretion of the principal.
The enrolment fee of R 800.00 / R 460.00 is included / has been transferred (Please submit a proof of payment together with the application form):
St Martini Pre-Primary School
Standard Bank, Cape Town
Branch code: 020909
Account number 071 567 399
(SWIFT code: SBZAZAJJ)
Please use your child’s name as reference with your payment.
Applications will only be processed after receipt of a proof of payment.
Personal Information is for internal use only and will not be shared with third parties unless required to do so by a Court of law.
We will never share lists of personal contact details with other parents unless prior permission has been received from all respective Data Subject on the lists.